Band : HotSlings
Product Features :
- You ll love this fabulous feminine pink baby sling with a touch of coral on an ecru background
- The fabric is a silky soft sateen so nice for your baby
- Beautiful design brightens every complexion and makes baby wearing even more fun
- Original Hotslings leg padding
- Made from 97 cotton 3 spandex
Hotslings Pink Ecru Floral Baby Pouch Sling Sateen Stretch Child Carrier Size 5 L
>> I love this child carrier but the pink ecru is an ugly color/pattern
I really like the hot sling as soon as I received I put my 3 week old baby in it and she fell asleep within 10minutes I am 200 lbs 5 7 tall and wear 40 DD bra size and I ordered size 5 and it seems a bit tight with the baby in the sling and I am returning it for a size 6 in a different color Once I saw the pink ecru pattern/color in person I did not like it at all I want something that will go with several shirts/outfits I will put the size 6 sling in the dryer if it turns out to be a little to large Hot slings are expensive but if you search well there are ones out there that are cheaper I found one on for 23 99 I have a 15 month old and a newborn and I needed something to be able to breastfeed on the go and this works great
If You are looking for >>> Hotslings Pink Ecru Floral Baby Pouch Sling Sateen Stretch Child Carrier Size 5 L find the best one here
More Relate Items Here
Best price for Hotslings Pink Ecru Floral Baby Pouch Sling Sateen Stretch Child Carrier Size 5 L
Posted by
shigure
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :