Band : Unknown
Model : Arabic Night
Product Features :
- The curved pouch shape design of the Lite on Shoulder makes a deep pocket that allows for a more comfortable fit for baby and a better grip on baby s legs Most moms find it with less slipping problem for squirmy babies
- Lightly padded Shoulder portion distributes weight through torso and avoids straining the neck Lightly padded railings provide right amount of cushioning for baby s tender thighs with no sharp edge cutting into flesh Lite on Shoulder sling carrier has no overheating problem for baby and mother which is perfect for hot weather
- Lite on Shoulder Sling Carrier is made of quality silky cotton sateen Sling weighs 10 oz and is compact enough to pack away in diaper bag
- Long tail ensures more security Close end tails are double stranded for easy adjustment and a neat looking appearance Buckle rings are made of cast zinc alloy without wielding point which are secure and buckle tight
- Lite on shoulder can be used constantly with infant to snuggle nurse or rock to sleep occassionaly with toddler over 35lb in the hip carry position or even convert to a mini walker and toddler tether One size fits all upto woman s size 22
Lite on Shoulder Ring/pouch hybrid Baby Sling Arabic Night
>> baby sling
Handy to use I ve heard recent recommendations to always keep the baby from curling up too much so that they don t suffocate so will be extra careful to monitor the child but SO Convenient and Comfortable for ME
>> a great sling
I bought this sling because I liked the pattern of the fabric and the fairy tale name and it was as good as I expected it It s very appropriate for a country with a warm climate like Greece because the fabric is quite cool Both me and my baby enjoyed it very much and we were very sorry when she outgrew it I wish people in Europe were able to order it too I was lucky to have friends in America who sent it to me after receiving it form the seller I highly recommend it
>> baby sling carrier
This carrier is versatile and so comfy for both baby and wearer So nice too finding a great pattern for BOYS
Click Above Or Below To See More Detail >>> Lite on Shoulder Ring/pouch hybrid Baby Sling Arabic Night
More Relate Items Here
Lite on Shoulder Ring/pouch hybrid Baby Sling Arabic Night order it now
Posted by
shigure
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :