Band : HotSlings
Model : SC TOK005
Product Features :
- Promotes bonding breastfeeding closeness and trust
- Calms fussy babies with swaddling effect
- Original Hotslings leg padding built in to minimize cutting into tender knees Wide shoulder that spreads evenly across your back
- Fashionably sweet cotton sateen 97 cotton 3 spandex Machine wash hang dry
- 3 5 carrying positions for newborns to toddler stage
Hotslings Everyday Baby Sling Carrier Print Stretch Tokyo 5
>> Best sling
I purchased several slings but the hotsling was the best especially when my son was a little baby I used it every day all day long from his first weeks until 4 months I highly recommend
>> Neat Product
Works well better than slings that you buy at department stores Wife uses it a lot and makes it a lot easier to carry our little one around
If You are looking for >>> Hotslings Everyday Baby Sling Carrier Print Stretch Tokyo 5 find the best one here
More Relate Items Here
On Sale Hotslings Everyday Baby Sling Carrier Print Stretch Tokyo 5
Posted by
shigure
Monday, April 19, 2010
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :