Band : Peanut Shell
Model : CS BC L
Product Features :
- Pouch style sling
- Perfect for newborn toddler
- 5 carrying positions
Peanut Shell Boho Chic Paisley Baby Sling Blue/Brown Large/X Large
>> Simple and Practical
I really liked this sling among the others that I received at my baby shower I heard about this from a friend and purchased it here at amazon Once you get the hang of it it s very very simple to use My baby loved being so close to me Of course you have to use caution when getting your baby in and out and while you re baby is in there I love the fun modern fabric
>> Comfy for mom and baby
I love this sling True it does take a little getting used to but once you figure out the best carry it can be magic We had a very needy baby on our hands the first few weeks and she only wanted to be held all the time I ordered the sling to try it out because she was too tiny for the baby bjorn Initially I carried her in the cradle carry which I admit was tricky to get right I had to stuff 2 or 3 receiving blankets behind her so she wouldn t disappear in the depths of the sling make sure it fits snugly on you not big Now that she s a chubby 2 month old we ve invented our own carry sort of a reverse kangaroo carry where she faces my chest and curls hers legs under her She ll sleep for hours in there and I go shopping do housework and wear it at church I give it 4 out of 5 stars because it isn t the easiest thing to get used to although most slings are a little hard at first But once you figure out the most comfortable carry it s wonderful
>> It does the job most of the time
Our newborn was up all night cluster feeding and wouldn t sleep for more than 15 minutes at a time I tried carrying her Katie around all morning in my arms but she wouldn t fall asleep Then I decided to strap on this sling that we got from our baby shower and slide our little scream machine into it Within minutes she was down and out It s been over an hour already and not a peep Mommy s getting the rest that she deserves now
Obviously if the baby is crying inconsolably this sling won t work any magic or grant any wishes I think that it s just another step towards making the baby feel like she s back in the womb
Click Above Or Below To See More Detail >>> Peanut Shell Boho Chic Paisley Baby Sling Blue/Brown Large/X Large
More Relate Items Here
Peanut Shell Boho Chic Paisley Baby Sling Blue/Brown Large/X Largeorder it now
Posted by
shigure
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :