Band : Peanut Shell
Product Features :
- Fashionable and functional comfortable and convenient
- Fitted Sling
- No buckles metal rings or adjustments
- Can be worn 5 different ways
- Can hold baby up to 36 lbs
Peanut Shell Chocolate Baby Sling Small
>> Love it
so comfy practical fun better than those other contraptions that take a while to secure
>> Fabulous Especially great for c section moms
I love my peanut shell I tried a lot of slings before this one including the hotsling and moby wrap but none worked for me I had an emergency c section and the other slings hurt my scar but not the peanut shell It s extremely easy to use and comfortable It s also easy to move around and adjust so it won t touch your scar while it s healing My son is 4 5 months now and still loving it This was by far the best thing I bought for my baby
If You are looking for >>> Peanut Shell Chocolate Baby Sling Small find the best one here
More Relate Items Here
Peanut Shell Chocolate Baby Sling Small on sale
Posted by
shigure
Friday, April 23, 2010
Labels:
Best Peanut Shell Chocolate Baby Sling Small,
Buy Peanut Shell Chocolate Baby Sling Small,
Cheap Peanut Shell Chocolate Baby Sling Small,
Discount Peanut Shell Chocolate Baby Sling Small,
Looking for Peanut Shell Chocolate Baby Sling Small,
Peanut Shell Chocolate Baby Sling Small
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :