Band : ZoloWear
Model : SL 01676 S
Product Features :
- Six safe carrying positions
- Zippered pocket
- Fully adjustable
- Beautiful flowing tail
- Made in the USA
Zolowear Cotton Baby Sling Coco Small
>> Easier than a Wrap
Compared to a Wrap like Moby
Easier to change positions
Easier to adjust
Takes up less room in diaper bag
More intuitive
Distributes baby s weight better to hips
Sturdier fabric
I had originally ordered a Sleepywrap like Moby but was really disappointed that my baby didn t seem to like it I tried using it on several occasions but he just didn t seem to like being so constricted I tried one of my friend s ring slings and loved it so I ordered this one I actually think the learning curve is much easier for this than a wrap This just seems more intuitive You basically need to keep in mind that you need a nice pouch for the baby s butt and that his butt needs to be below his knees for upright positions
I found that this is much easier to get my baby in and out of than the wrap and it s so much easier to change positions too The sturdy fabric and adjust ability of the sling makes it feel very secure to me even though my baby feels like he has more freedom in it than he had with the wrap Plus this sling is BEAUTIFUL And I love the pocket that s stitched to it
Click Above Or Below To See More Detail >>> Zolowear Cotton Baby Sling Coco Small
More Relate Items Here
Save price on Zolowear Cotton Baby Sling Coco Smallorder it now
Posted by
shigure
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :