Band : HotSlings
Model : SC BLA 2
Product Features :
- For use with children from birth up to 35 lbs
- Promotes the bonding experience Calms fussy babies
- Multiple carry positions cradle hip and front
- Works well for nursing moms
- Machine washable Made in the USA
Hotslings Everyday Baby Sling Carrier Solid Stretch Black 2
>> Hotslings
This is the first sling I ve purchased my daughter is 2mos when she is sleeping she likes to be in it It is difficult to get her in all the way so I don t attempt to anymore I usually just sit her up laying against my chest I still have to use one hand to hold her unless I m sitting down I don t use it that often like I thought I would I d rather just hold her then lay her down in her crib Perhaps a bigger size would be helpful in all I wouldn t spend the money for this sling
>> Great for newborns
I really couldn t do without this for a newborn am able to get things done while the baby cuddles up and sleeps As they get older and bigger it does hurt my back But well worth it for newborns
If You are looking for >>> Hotslings Everyday Baby Sling Carrier Solid Stretch Black 2 find the best one here
More Relate Items Here
Where to buy Hotslings Everyday Baby Sling Carrier Solid Stretch Black 2
Posted by
shigure
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Labels:
Best Hotslings Everyday Baby Sling Carrier Solid Stretch Black 2,
Buy Hotslings Everyday Baby Sling Carrier Solid Stretch Black 2,
Cheap Hotslings Everyday Baby Sling Carrier Solid Stretch Black 2,
Discount Hotslings Everyday Baby Sling Carrier Solid Stretch Black 2,
Hotslings Everyday Baby Sling Carrier Solid Stretch Black 2,
Looking for Hotslings Everyday Baby Sling Carrier Solid Stretch Black 2
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :