Band : Balboa Baby
Model : 71002
Product Features :
- Use for Newborn up to 25lbs Cradle Cuddle Front and Hip carrying positions
- Balboa Baby Sling was designed and developed by world renowned Pediatrician and author Dr Sears
- Adjustable and fashionable the Balboa Baby Sling is ONE SIZE Contoured padded strap evenly distributes your baby s weight for maximum comfort Padded elestic trim keep baby comfortable and will not dig into their legs
Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Brown Signature
>> How did I survive without this
I bought this for my second child It has become such a part of our lives I can t imagine life without it Sometimes I think it is a magic sling Baby loves to be in it It calms baby during fussy times It lulls baby to sleep It helps mama chase after big sibling while still holding baby It goes with us everywhere on trips to restaurants at church I can sit through a 45 minute sermon with baby quietly sitting or sleeping in this sling My husband wore baby to a conference and attended presentations with baby quietly in this sling We go out to eat and to weddings with baby in this sling We are confident enough to take baby anywhere because we know this sling will work its magic
I am surprised by how comfortable it is I find it much more comfortable than a BabyBjorn for example The shoulder strap is well padded and really distributes baby s weight evenly I have no soreness or aches from using this sling Just be sure to follow the instructions and place the strap on your shoulder and not on your neck
The elastic rail is great for holding baby in place The pocket which is on both slides is perfect for holding a pacifier baby toy or other small object
I bought brown because I wanted it not to clash with most of my clothes and I always wear brown shoes I have noticed that it has faded slightly from exposure to sunlight but this has not affected the sling s performance or attractiveness so it does not bother me
>> Less fabric than a MOBY
I bought a MOBY wrap first After a few days I was tired of wrestling with 15 feet of fabric and then it was hot This BB is so handy It will fit in the diaper bag and it is easy to put on like a purse and the baby fits right in It is also easy to get the baby to sleep and then remove and put in bed or swing This is much easier than lugging a car carrier everywhere they re so heavy This way you can leave the car seat in the car and just pop the baby in this sling to get groceries or go to the Dr etc And if you don t like people to touch your baby all the time this is the way to go they look but don t touch
Click Above Or Below To See More Detail >>> Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Brown Signature
More Relate Items Here
Where to buyBalboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Brown Signatureis the best
Posted by
shigure
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :