Band : Balboa Baby
Product Features :
- One size fits all design
- Developed tested and recommended by Americas Pediatrician Dr William Sears
- Babies can be carried in five different positions
- Folds easily and can be conveniently stored in a diaper bag
- Unique contoured padded strap that evenly distributes your babys weight
Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Black Signature
>> Difficult to use w/newborn
The material design is great but I don t know how mothers use this comfortably w/a newborn who is basically flopping around all over w/o any neck support It was also difficult to transfer my 1 month old out of the sling smoothly and into her crib while keeping her semi asleep
>> May work for someone else
I unfortunately didn t like the sling or I should say my son didn t like being in there I had to send it back and get the front carrier kind He likes that much better Was a quality made product though
>> LOVE THIS SLING
This sling is perfect so comfortable to wear And more important my daughter loves it I ve been carrying her in this since she was two weeks old and as soon as I slide her in there she falls asleep Great product for everybody
More Relate Items Here
Cheapest price for Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Black Signature is the best
Posted by
shigure
Friday, May 21, 2010
Labels:
Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Black Signature,
Best Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Black Signature,
Buy Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Black Signature,
Cheap Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Black Signature,
Discount Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Black Signature,
Looking for Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Black Signature
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :