Band : Balboa Baby
Product Features :
- Balboa Baby Sling was designed and developed by world renowned Pediatrician and author Dr Sears
- Adjustable and fashionable the Balboa Baby Sling is ONE SIZE Contoured padded strap evenly distributes your baby s weight for maximum comfort
- Padded elestic trim keep baby comfortable and will not dig into their legs Handy front pocket great for binky teethers cell phones or keys
- Fun fashionable prints 98 Cotton 2 Spandex Use for Newborn up to 25lbs Cradle Cuddle Front and Hip carrying positions
Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Striped Trim
>> o k product
I added this item to my baby registry and recieved it at the shower I thought a sling would be good for a newborn and it was o k Honestly I felt a little uncomfortable using it at first To me it was like it ate my baby she was really engulfed by it and kind of squished I used it once or twice while she was a newbie now that she is older 3mos I like some of the other holding features The way she can sit down in it and look out is pretty nice for around the house I use a bjorn synergy now for heavy use like being outside and shopping I just don t feel as secure w/the sling like she could fall out if I moved to sharpely But this sling is nice too For sling purposes I would recommend this particular one it has four different positions depending on the size of the child One of the positions is used for hip carrying and I know it will be great when she is much older But for its purpose it is a nice sling Comfortable for the parent and very well made
>> Awesome
From the moment I placed my 2 month old daughter inside this sling she was sound asleep I tried the snugli the Baby Bjorn and nothing felt comfortable to wear or comfortable for my daughter She always seemed to be pressed up against my chest This sling keeps her cradled like she was in my arms She sleeps so soundly It keeps me mobile and hands free and with a colicky baby it s difficult to get anything done I can cook clean with her in this sling and she is so content Very easy to use and adjust It is easy to get baby in and out without help I recommend this for anyone who has a fussy baby
If You are looking for >>> Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Striped Trim find the best one here
More Relate Items Here
Save price on Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Striped Trim
Posted by
shigure
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Labels:
Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Striped Trim,
Best Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Striped Trim,
Buy Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Striped Trim,
Cheap Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Striped Trim,
Discount Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Striped Trim,
Looking for Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Striped Trim
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :