Band : Balboa Baby
Product Features :
- Manufacturer Suggested Age 1 Month and Up
- Features Adjustable Front Storage Pocket
- Material Cotton
- Care and Cleaning Machine Wash
- Minimum Weight Supported 6 0 Lb
Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Dotted Daisy Brown
>> Has its place in the baby carrier stash
The pro s
1 very small and lightweight so it fits in the diaper bag it s about the size of a T shirt
2 if baby falls asleep can remove easily without waking him up
Con s
1 Not very safe or stable I have a Moby an Ergo and a BabyBjorn all of them are safer and stabilize the baby better than the Balboa
2 Very uncomfortable to use The strap will kill your shoulder and unlike the three models above that distribute weight evenly at least between the two shoulders with this one you will be off kilter
3 Not really hands free I still use one hand to hold baby or at least stabilize his head
If I were to rank the four carriers I have used I would go with the Moby first for the newborn months say 0 3 the BabyBjorn being the alternative for this period then with the Ergo after the baby gains head control and quite a bit of weight The Bjorn kills the shoulders and the Moby kills the lower back after the baby puts on about 15lbs
>> Huge Let down
I was most excited about this product after reading all of the great reviews But what a disappoinment I am about 5 6 and my baby weighs in at a whopping 10lbs at 2wks the sling is WAY too big for both of us On the tightest setting it still hangs down below my hip and completely swallows my baby closing over his face It is unsafe unsecure and a very poor fit
>> Can t live without it
This sling is perfect I wish I d had it with my first child I was torn between this sling and Hotslings but after reading reviews and not wanting to deal with picking a sling size I went with Balaboa The strap is adjustable to make it as high or low as you want it to be My son has loved it since he was a week old 22 inches 8 pounds and still loves it at 5 weeks It is very comfortable to walk around in and I use it nearly everyday to vacuum do laundry etc We live in Japan which is not stroller friendly so this really has been a life saver I ve worn it nearly all day to the aquarium park grocery store even to get my eyebrows waxed Everyone I see raves about how cute and functional it is Like the other review said I ve never worried about him falling out and that s with me chasing after my toddler We have a Baby Bjorn which I used with my older son but he never looked that comfortable in it
If you re having a baby or know someone who is this is the perfect purchase Babies want to be held but moms need their hands free Lugging around a car seat or dealing with a big stroller isn t always practical or convenient The price is a deal too
More Relate Items Here
Save price for Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Dotted Daisy Brown is the best
Posted by
shigure
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Labels:
Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Dotted Daisy Brown,
Best Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Dotted Daisy Brown,
Buy Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Dotted Daisy Brown,
Cheap Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Dotted Daisy Brown,
Discount Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Dotted Daisy Brown,
Looking for Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Dotted Daisy Brown
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :