Band : Balboa Baby
Product Features :
- Manufacturer Suggested Age 1 Month and Up
- Features Front Storage Pocket Adjustable
- Material Cotton
- Care and Cleaning Machine Wash
- Minimum Weight Supported 6 0 Lb
Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Geisha Trim
>> not so great for squirmy babies
I really wanted to like this sling after all we spent 60 on it but my daughter isn t too fond of it and she squirms around so much that I m afraid she will fall out even when using the sling I hold her the same way I would if she wasnt in it so really what s the point When she was a very newborn we were able to use it and she didn t mind but at about 4 weeks it was over I am keeping my fingers crossed that maybe she will come around she s 4 months but I think we are going to have to buy a traditional carrier where she can easily see and move her limbs around a bit more freely Also I think I would feel better having her in something a bit more secure so I can do housework like vacuuming and laundry and hold her at the same time The sling is pretty we have the black and white one and I am glad so many people like the sling it was great when my baby was a newborn maybe if we would have put her in it more often she would like it now I m also short someone mentioned that it doesn t work as well with short people I m 5 2
Overall I would get this as a secondary carrier if you find your baby loves to be bundled and cuddled because even if your baby doesn t like the traditional one at least you don t have to worry about them squirming their way out of it and potentially harming themselves Best wishes with your little ones
>> Wonderfuly Baby Carrier
This is a wonderful baby carrier We have the Moby the Ergo and this sling and our baby spends most of his time in this sling Its comfortable to wear and compact enough to toss in the diaper bag Our little on is safe inside we can even transfer him to one another while he is sleeping I would recommend this product just keep in mind it only goes up to 25 pounds which if you have a large baby can go quickly
>> Excellent Sling
Great product I tried 5 different slings looking for a good option and this is my baby s favorite by far It took us a while to get the hang of it and for the baby to get big enough to see out but now he can rest in there head supported and see out at the same time which he loves This sling is much easier to safely se by oneself than other options I tried and the padded rail makes it easy to tell if the baby is securely inside We also use this to rock him to sleep during colicky periods it s a lot easier to keep at it than trying to hold him directly he s 15 pounds and 4 months old
More Relate Items Here
Where to buy Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Geisha Trim
Posted by
shigure
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Labels:
Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Geisha Trim,
Best Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Geisha Trim,
Buy Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Geisha Trim,
Cheap Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Geisha Trim,
Discount Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Geisha Trim,
Looking for Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr Sears Geisha Trim
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :