Band : Maya Wrap
Product Features :
- Wear newborns and toddlers in a variety of positions
- Built in Pocket for keys diaper etc
- Made of beautiful hand loomed breathable fabrics
- Unpadded open tail for easy adjustments and can be used as a nursing cover
- Written and Instructional DVD included
Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling
>> Difficult to figure out
I bought this and I have to say this is the worst one I have tried so far It comes with an instruction booklet that makes very little sense I tried to figure out how to wear it and never could figure it out I even tried calling the manufacturer and they refused to help me Would not recommend to anyone
>> Better than others
I have 3 slings and this is the best of the three because of the adujstable loop which puts child in the proper position I also have a kangaroo sling and a Sleepy wrap sling which is the one where it is just one long piece of material I didn t like these other two because once you put the baby in it s hard too adjust the fit The Sleepy wrap had vert good reviews and is really hard to put the baby in especially an active baby I dislike that one very much I don t really love this sling either and have been tempted to run out and buy a baby bjorn but those are not good for babies hips and causes hip displasia if you have them in there more than an hour Iknow if it is convenient I would have the baby in there more than an hour and that would be bad for the baby s development This sling also looks good and my husband even uses it I think if you are in between sizes to err on the smaller size because I don t like all the extra material
>> Best Baby Carrier EVER
I cannot say enough good things about the Maya Wrap Ring Sling A neighbor has lent me hers and I have been using it for the last 7 months It is so easy to use convenient to store easy to clean and best of all it has a customized fit for both the baby wearer and the baby so there is very little discomfort My son prefers to sit in this as opposed to the Baby Bjorn that we also own because it supports his back and his legs better The carrier can be used up to 35 pounds and can be worn in many positions I have personally used it for nursing the tail makes a great cover up when he was younger and now use it with him vertical at the center of my chest and on my hip as he grows I look forward to using it so he can be carried on my back
Compared to the Baby Bjorn this does not hurt my back or shoulder at all it feels similar to a larger purse and it has a small pocket on the tail that is perfect for holding a diaper cell phone wallet and bottle It makes carrying a diaper bag for smaller trips into the store unnecessary
I am constantly getting complimented on it as it does stand out in a crowd On a personal note my son was a preemie and one of the things that was done in the NICU was kangaroo care where the baby is held to the skin/chest and it helped regulate their breathing and comforted them When the baby is carried in the traditional vertical position it is nearly identical to this He even falls asleep in this and it comforts him to be close to me while I am wearing him I even wore him during a plane flight and there wasn t a single peep One of the other great features is that you have your hands free You are able to wear one child while holding the hands of others or carrying a shopping bag or doing household chores
Even if this is not your primary carrier it is worth the cost to have it as a back up as you can easily store it at the bottom of a diaper bag It is a very sturdy product with some of them made of organic cotton The wrap may seem simple when compared to the belts and harnesses that other carriers have but it is based on traditional South/Central American and African baby wearing slings and the fact that those designs have been around for such a long time should attest to the quality and safety of the design
More Relate Items Here
Where to buy Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling order it now
Posted by
shigure
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Labels:
Best Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling,
Buy Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling,
Cheap Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling,
Discount Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling,
Looking for Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling,
Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :