Band : HotSlings
Model : SC QUI004
Product Features :
- Very easy to use No rings snaps or buckles
- Wide shoulder that spreads evenly across your back
- Sleek one piece fitted design
- Great for newborns to toddlers
- 3 5 carrying positions
Hotsling Carrier in Quinn Stripe BABY SLING M/L
>> I love mine
The only reason I didn t give it 5 stars is because it does bug me that you have to be so particular about your size There is something to be said for the ring slings that adjust depending on your size and size of baby However when my son was born he s 3 now I had about 4 carriers and now that I just had my daughter I got rid of 2 of them and stuck with this one for quick trips into the store etc and my Ergo for more walking I love my HotSling and recommend them to everyone I really love how it grows with your baby infant carrier lying down baby carrier sitting up hip carrier and you can even swing them onto your back if you need to Awesome product and a very reasonable price for all that it does
>> Hotsling s Sizing chart not helpful
This is a great product and my wife loves it However I would recommend finding a local store to at least try it on first The sizing chart that Hotslings provides does not seem to work for everyone My wife is 5 9 and slender I order one that according to the chart should fit my wife we even measured her first to verify We ended up having to go to the local store and purchasing a size bigger because the one that came even though it should have been right wasn t even close to fitting
>> Look no hands
The sling is wonderful I can hold the baby and cook dinner do the dishes and type this review with both hands I am a landscape painter and I have been using the sling to hold the baby while I am out painting
My son is 6 weeks old now and will fall asleep in the sling with in minutes It is a great way to calm him when he gets overwhelmed which usually happens towards the end of the day He is close to me and I can even nurse him in the sling
The sling came with a DVD showing different wearing positions and how to get the baby in and out of the sling comfortably which was very helpful The sling does stretch out after a couple of wearings but if you throw it in the dryer after washing it shrinks back to the original size
More Relate Items Here
Shop for Hotsling Carrier in Quinn Stripe BABY SLING M/L
Posted by
shigure
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Labels:
Best Hotsling Carrier in Quinn Stripe BABY SLING M/L,
Buy Hotsling Carrier in Quinn Stripe BABY SLING M/L,
Cheap Hotsling Carrier in Quinn Stripe BABY SLING M/L,
Discount Hotsling Carrier in Quinn Stripe BABY SLING M/L,
Hotsling Carrier in Quinn Stripe BABY SLING M/L,
Looking for Hotsling Carrier in Quinn Stripe BABY SLING M/L
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :