Band : HotSlings
Model : SC ESP 1
Product Features :
- Rich brown is gorgeous with most wardrobe items
- Original Hotslings leg padding
- Bestseller
- Made from 97 cotton 3 spandex
Hotslings Everyday Baby Pouch Sling Sateen Stretch Child Carrier Espresso Black Size 1 P
>> Couldn t live without it
I bought this when my son was 11 months old because he was getting too heavy to carry but my stroller and hiking backpack were both too cumbersome for many places Now I use it even more than I anticipated It is so compact when folded that it is always handy to have along And on his clingy days I can still get things done My only regret is not buying it sooner I initially thought a Snugly was the way to go but my son quickly outgrew it for facing in and he never seemed comfortable in it when facing out He LOVES riding in the hip position with the Hotsling
>> WONDERFUL invention
This is a super carrier for older babies I put my 11 month old in it for museums and other places that I can t use my stroller It s comfortable for me and for him
>> Awesome Hotslings
Had the MAYA about 4 years ago Too complicated to use sent it back The Hotsling is the Swiss Army knife of slings It s awesome The best
More Relate Items Here
Cheap price on Hotslings Everyday Baby Pouch Sling Sateen Stretch Child Carrier Espresso Black Size 1 P
Posted by
shigure
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Labels:
Best Hotslings Everyday Baby Pouch Sling Sateen Stretch Child Carrier Espresso Black Size 1 P,
Buy Hotslings Everyday Baby Pouch Sling Sateen Stretch Child Carrier Espresso Black Size 1 P,
Cheap Hotslings Everyday Baby Pouch Sling Sateen Stretch Child Carrier Espresso Black Size 1 P,
Discount Hotslings Everyday Baby Pouch Sling Sateen Stretch Child Carrier Espresso Black Size 1 P,
Hotslings Everyday Baby Pouch Sling Sateen Stretch Child Carrier Espresso Black Size 1 P,
Looking for Hotslings Everyday Baby Pouch Sling Sateen Stretch Child Carrier Espresso Black Size 1 P
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :