Band : Unknown
Model : Maple Leaves
Product Features :
- The curved pouch shape design of the Lite on Shoulder makes a deep pocket that allows for a more comfortable fit for baby and a better grip on baby s legs Most moms find it with less slipping problem for squirmy babies
- Lightly padded Shoulder portion distributes weight through torso and avoids straining the neck Lightly padded railings provide right amount of cushioning for baby s tender thighs with no sharp edge cutting into flesh Lite on Shoulder sling carrier has no overheating problem for baby and mother which is perfect for hot weather
- Lite on Shoulder Sling Carrier is made of quality silky cotton sateen Sling weighs 10 oz and is compact enough to pack away in diaper bag
- Long tail ensures more security Close end tails are double stranded for easy adjustment and a neat looking appearance Buckle rings are made of cast zinc alloy without wielding point which are secure and buckle tight One size fits all upto women s dress size 22
- Lite on shoulder can be used constantly with infant to snuggle nurse or rock to sleep occassionaly with toddler over 35lb in the hip carry position or even convert to a mini walker and toddler leash
Lite On Shoulder Ring/Pouch Hybrid Baby Sling Maple Leaves
>> I m hearing good things
I know a couple of moms who use this baby sling and they seem to like it a lot They say it works well especially in cold weather keeping the baby warm and content
>> great toddler sling
Love this print This print is like a moss green but it s not too bright It s fun refreshing with the touch of flowers my son loves to sit on my hip and this sling is perfect for that purpose I can pop him in and out very quickly This is one of three I own I love them all depending on what my mood is or what I m wearing
>> Not useful at all
I bought this one in pink lavender stripes and found that it s impossible to use it correctly and very uncomfortable for the child in it the whole body and especially the neck I prefer the real carriers though I would not recommend this type of carrier to anyone
More Relate Items Here
Lite On Shoulder Ring/Pouch Hybrid Baby Sling Maple Leaves on sale
Posted by
shigure
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Labels:
Best Lite On Shoulder Ring/Pouch Hybrid Baby Sling Maple Leaves,
Buy Lite On Shoulder Ring/Pouch Hybrid Baby Sling Maple Leaves,
Cheap Lite On Shoulder Ring/Pouch Hybrid Baby Sling Maple Leaves,
Discount Lite On Shoulder Ring/Pouch Hybrid Baby Sling Maple Leaves,
Lite On Shoulder Ring/Pouch Hybrid Baby Sling Maple Leaves,
Looking for Lite On Shoulder Ring/Pouch Hybrid Baby Sling Maple Leaves
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :