Band : Maya
Product Features :
- Maya Wrap baby slings are stylish comfortable and fully adjustable
- Mom recommended they re all you need to simplify your day No more lugging strollers around trying to nurse discreetly juggling a baby while helping an older child
- Just grab your Maya Wrap and get on with your life
MAYA WRAP Lightly Padded Baby Ring Sling Carrier MEDIUM BLACK
>> Need PhD for this wrap
Although video is provided this wrap is a challenge to pull together Excellent quality If I have another child I d try it again and practice Bought it for nursing and didn t master the wrap for nursing too bad cause it looks discrete for nursing
>> Too difficult to use and not comfortable for baby
The seller of this product is wonderful but the Maya Wrap is not for me or my little guy I guess I am just not a fan of ring slings I did a lot of research and read a lot of reviews and this is the first baby carrier I decided to buy My baby boy 4 weeks old when I received the sling always wants to be held so I was looking forward to being able to hold him all the time and nurse him hands free
First I am small framed and the sling kept sliding down so the ring was too low Then when I tried one of the positions my baby either kept hitting his head on the ring or grabbing onto it The fabric is not soft and comfortable it is a bit rough and the sling does not feel comfortable for me when on But most importantly I don t like the fact that with all the positions except the nursing one my baby would have to have his legs crunched up in the frog position he hates his legs being confined like that
I returned it and ended up buying the Moby Wrap which I love fabric is soft and comfortable and my baby can have his legs out in almost all the positions It is also much easier to figure out how to use and to get him in and out of
>> Love the Maya Sling
I have been using for 6 months now and my son loves it It s easy to travel with and versatile Great gift for a new mom Comes with DVD to show different ways to use it My son is 6 months and loves to face forward like a kangaroo pouch He used to sleep facing me one of the only ways he would nap as a newborn and I can carry my 4 year old nephew on my hip in the sling Great product
More Relate Items Here
Cheap price for MAYA WRAP Lightly Padded Baby Ring Sling Carrier MEDIUM BLACK
Posted by
shigure
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Labels:
Best MAYA WRAP Lightly Padded Baby Ring Sling Carrier MEDIUM BLACK,
Buy MAYA WRAP Lightly Padded Baby Ring Sling Carrier MEDIUM BLACK,
Cheap MAYA WRAP Lightly Padded Baby Ring Sling Carrier MEDIUM BLACK,
Discount MAYA WRAP Lightly Padded Baby Ring Sling Carrier MEDIUM BLACK,
Looking for MAYA WRAP Lightly Padded Baby Ring Sling Carrier MEDIUM BLACK,
MAYA WRAP Lightly Padded Baby Ring Sling Carrier MEDIUM BLACK
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :