Band : Maya
Product Features :
- Maya Wrap baby slings are stylish comfortable and fully adjustable
- Mom recommended they re all you need to simplify your day No more lugging strollers around trying to nurse discreetly juggling a baby while helping an older child
- Just grab your Maya Wrap and get on with your life
MAYA WRAP Lightly Padded Baby Ring Sling Carrier MEDIUM 5 2 TO 5 9 BRIGHT STRIPE
>> Not great for 6 baby
I bought this to use for carting around my 6 month old since she is getting bigger I found it to be a little frustrating to adjust the material When my daughter was sitting in the carrier I think her legs were cramped because she would not tolerate it for to long The hip position is nice but really is not all that different than just carting her around on my hip You have only a little more freedom of your hands
The padded portion is nice and fairly comfortable I just felt like I needed to keep readjusting the sling
This may be a great product for smaller babies I just found the price for what I was using it for did not seem justified I actually returned the product
More Relate Items Here
Save price on MAYA WRAP Lightly Padded Baby Ring Sling Carrier MEDIUM 5 2 TO 5 9 BRIGHT STRIPE
Posted by
shigure
Monday, May 24, 2010
Labels:
Best MAYA WRAP Lightly Padded Baby Ring Sling Carrier MEDIUM 5 2 TO 5 9 BRIGHT STRIPE,
Buy MAYA WRAP Lightly Padded Baby Ring Sling Carrier MEDIUM 5 2 TO 5 9 BRIGHT STRIPE,
Cheap MAYA WRAP Lightly Padded Baby Ring Sling Carrier MEDIUM 5 2 TO 5 9 BRIGHT STRIPE,
Discount MAYA WRAP Lightly Padded Baby Ring Sling Carrier MEDIUM 5 2 TO 5 9 BRIGHT STRIPE,
Looking for MAYA WRAP Lightly Padded Baby Ring Sling Carrier MEDIUM 5 2 TO 5 9 BRIGHT STRIPE,
MAYA WRAP Lightly Padded Baby Ring Sling Carrier MEDIUM 5 2 TO 5 9 BRIGHT STRIPE
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :