Band : Peanut Shell
Model : MF SQ L
Product Features :
- Pouch style sling
- Perfect for newborn toddler
- 5 carrying positions
Peanut Shell Squirt Pouch Style Baby Sling Sage Large
>> baby sling
I also have two Peanut Shell slings one cotton and this one in microfleece I followed the size recommendation and both of them work perfectly in medium perhaps the fleece one I got does not stretch
as much as the one mentioned in the other review Anyway these slings are FANTASTIC
>> great for a pouch sling OK for a baby carrier
We own a Bjorn sport Didymos one long rectangle of fabric a ring sling a Mei Tai and this peanut shell
The Peanut Shell s pros
It is by far the most convenient to take places since it is the smallest and therefore gets the most use It s the easiest to use as well no buckles or complicated wrapping techniques Our baby hated it for the first 5 months but one day decided it was the best thing ever and now it is sometimes the only way to get her to stop crying She is now 5 and a half months old We carry her facing out with her legs tucked up like a frog I think she likes it particularly because she can face forward and have her hands free Also people react to her riding in this sling like nothing else We can hardly get through the grocery store if she s riding in this everyone stops to comment how cute she is It s shallow I know but I consider this a plus
The cons
Of all the baby carriers we own this is the least back friendly It hangs off just one shoulder and that shoulder gets tired fast It seems like it retains heat a little more than others and when you have a 14 pound furnace strapped to you that can be a downside Also since it is not adjustable my wife and I can t share it only fits me
>> Good sling but choose size carefully
I have two Peanut Shell slings one regular cotton and one microfleece They re beautifully made and seem like a great concept although my son isn t a huge fan of them He s big for his age two months and complains all the time he s in there despite being properly adjusted
One cautionary note about the microfleece sling the sizing According to the Peanut Shell charts I need a Medium sling and indeed in the regular cotton sling the Medium is a perfect size for me However the microfleece sling stretches tremendously once the baby is in it making the sling too large Suddenly it hangs way down so that my legs bump it when I walk Not the intended effect
So if you re ordering the Peanut Shell in microfleece I d suggest choosing one size SMALLER than your recommended size Otherwise you ll end up like me with a sling you can t use
More Relate Items Here
Peanut Shell Squirt Pouch Style Baby Sling Sage Large buy online
Posted by
shigure
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Labels:
Best Peanut Shell Squirt Pouch Style Baby Sling Sage Large,
Buy Peanut Shell Squirt Pouch Style Baby Sling Sage Large,
Cheap Peanut Shell Squirt Pouch Style Baby Sling Sage Large,
Discount Peanut Shell Squirt Pouch Style Baby Sling Sage Large,
Looking for Peanut Shell Squirt Pouch Style Baby Sling Sage Large,
Peanut Shell Squirt Pouch Style Baby Sling Sage Large
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :