Band : ZoloWear
Model : SL 01551 S
Product Features :
- Six safe carrying positions
- Zippered pocket
- Fully adjustable
- Beautiful flowing tail
- Made in the USA
Zolowear Cotton Baby Sling Jetson Small
>> wonderful great for descreet breastfeeding
I wanted a sling in which I could be breastfeeding discretely sling which would be comfy for me for my baby which would match pretty much of everything I would wear which is not bulky that will fit in my diaper bag and everything I was looking for I got in this sling pretty print I ve got lots of compliments from people because of that print east to nurse the baby in it do my house chores shop all at once It doesn t hurt my back even after a long period of time wearing my baby I got sling in size L even though I needed size M I like the longer tail of the sling it s like an accessory to my outfit The video instructions are wonderful they are the key to successful baby wearing Watch them couple of times before you wear your sling that will be easier for you and for your baby
My baby loves being in it it instantly settles her down if she is overstimulated by surroundings if she can t fall asleep I put her in the sling walk with her in the sling for 5 10 min and she is hardly asleep it is easy to take sling off with the sleeping baby in it just a little bit of practice
I find that easier to use sling rather then use stroller she sleeps better in the sling then in the stroller both of your hand are free
>> Beautiful print
It is prettier then it is pictured awesome dvd Great instructions easy to use My baby loves being in it Must HAVE FOR NURSING DISCRETELY
More Relate Items Here
Zolowear Cotton Baby Sling Jetson Small for sale
Posted by
shigure
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Labels:
Best Zolowear Cotton Baby Sling Jetson Small,
Buy Zolowear Cotton Baby Sling Jetson Small,
Cheap Zolowear Cotton Baby Sling Jetson Small,
Discount Zolowear Cotton Baby Sling Jetson Small,
Looking for Zolowear Cotton Baby Sling Jetson Small,
Zolowear Cotton Baby Sling Jetson Small
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :