Band : Baby Ktan
Product Features :
- Cross between a sling and a more structured front baby carrier
- 100 natural cotton unique innovative
- No Complicated Wrapping
- 8 versatile positions
- Birth to 42 Lbs
Baby K tan Baby Carrier and Sling Medium Black
>> It is great for toddlers
I have a 19months old daughter she weights about 23lbs and I used this carrier to travel on the train and bus in NYC It was a challenge to get her in the carrier but once she was in it was very easy and secure for the 2 of us she seemed comfortable when she was sleeping However when she was awake it was a completly different story she did not like it and wanted out of it So it is a great product however not for an awake toddler Unless she is facing out which seemed to calm my daughter a little
>> Don t follow the size guidelines
Disappointed with the size recommendation on Baby Ktan s site and it was too small My daughter doesn t like it probably because she doesn t like being swaddled I recommend trying it out with your baby before buying
>> What an awesome invention
Jacob now loves his K tan I bought the Baby K tan because I had wanted a sling and the one I had ordered The Peanut Shell was not versatile enough to fit a woman with a larger bust Unfortunately I hadn t read that review prior to purchasing it I had seen the pics for Baby K tan on Amazon com but because I had seen someone wearing the sash with it I thought it was something that depended on knots to make it work I knew I didn t want to rely on my knots to keep my baby safe so didn t even read the description I sent an email through Baby K tan s website http //www babyktan com/index html and found out what size they recommended for me then ordered one I tried Jacob in it at two weeks and he didn t like it too much fabric around his head I then tried it this morning because he is able to hold his head up better and so I could arrange the fabric differently He loved it He fell asleep in it and protested when I went to put him in bed He is two months old now and weighs almost 13 lbs I know he will get quite a lot of use out of it from now on I loved that this was designed by parents raising differently abled kids My brother was born with CP and mental retardation and couldn t walk until he was 6 My mom would have loved to have some thing like this to make her life easier
More Relate Items Here
Save price on Baby K tan Baby Carrier and Sling Medium Black
Posted by
shigure
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Labels:
Baby K tan Baby Carrier and Sling Medium Black,
Best Baby K tan Baby Carrier and Sling Medium Black,
Buy Baby K tan Baby Carrier and Sling Medium Black,
Cheap Baby K tan Baby Carrier and Sling Medium Black,
Discount Baby K tan Baby Carrier and Sling Medium Black,
Looking for Baby K tan Baby Carrier and Sling Medium Black
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :