Band : HotSlings
Model : SC SOL004
Product Features :
- Promotes bonding breastfeeding closeness and trust
- Calms fussy babies with swaddling effect
- Original Hotslings leg padding built in to minimize cutting into tender knees Wide shoulder that spreads evenly across your back
- Fashionably sweet cotton sateen 97 cotton 3 spandex Machine wash hang dry
- 3 5 carrying positions for newborns to toddler stage
Hotslings Solstice Baby Carrier Sling M/L
>> great product bad USPS service
I love the hotsling This is the second one I have and I feel so comfortable carrying my baby on it I started using it when my daughter was 2 month old and now she s 10m and she loves that she would fall sleep on it and it s very confortable having your both hands free and easy to use
However USPS service is the worst The tracking number didn t exist and they delivered it to my neighbor instead of me
More Relate Items Here
Cheapest price for Hotslings Solstice Baby Carrier Sling M/L order it now
Posted by
shigure
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Labels:
Best Hotslings Solstice Baby Carrier Sling M/L,
Buy Hotslings Solstice Baby Carrier Sling M/L,
Cheap Hotslings Solstice Baby Carrier Sling M/L,
Discount Hotslings Solstice Baby Carrier Sling M/L,
Hotslings Solstice Baby Carrier Sling M/L,
Looking for Hotslings Solstice Baby Carrier Sling M/L
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :