Band : Peanut Shell
Product Features :
- Manufacturer Suggested Age Newborn and Up
- Features 5 Position Options Front Storage Pocket Reversible Fabric
- Material Cotton Spandex
- Care and Cleaning Machine Wash
- Minimum Weight Supported 1 0 Lb
Peanut Shell Red Baby Sling Reversible Small
>> Peanut Shell Sling Son didn t like it
My son was so squished in there never liked it one bit kept screaming to get out So for me it didn t work but I gave it to a friend and she said that her baby really liked it so go figure It all depends on your baby
>> Like it but don t love it yet
I first tried this sling when my baby was a few weeks old but I was so freaked out about the warning to not let his chin rest on his chest so as to cut of the air supply that I decided to stop trying it I never got the hang of it getting him positioned right knowing for sure if the fit was ok and he just didn t seem comfortable but now my son is 4 1/2 months and he is big enough to do the kangaroo position So far so good I m still not totally confident that he is 100 secure so I always feel like I need to keep a hand on his butt but he is happy when he is all bunched up against me and facing outwards It is easy enough to fold up to fit into the diaper bag and without any complicated rings or folding It also looks great/is super cute and I like that it s reversible I haven t tried any other slings out there but for now this one is just fine
>> Loved it for a while
I bought the Peanut Shell when my son was 6 weeks old He was a very fussy baby and this dramatically reduced his fussiness and my stress level I loved that I could easily fold it and tuck it into the diaper bag It is easy to use and not overly hot due to excess material I used it for him in the chest to chest carry kangaroo carry and hip carry I clean houses for a living and take him with me so it s very important that I could carry him at times but also have him out of the way
My baby loved to sleep in the sling and he always seemed comfortable I never had a problem getting it off and keeping him asleep I would just hold him under his legs/bum with one arm and use the other arm to slip the sling over my head and lay him down on a bed
On the downside I thought the price was a little steep for a loop of fabric
My son is now 5 1/2 months and 17 lbs He seems to be inbetween the size where he fits completely in the sling and where he sits with his bum in the sling and his legs hanging out I always felt like he wasn t very safe when I tried it with his legs out And I definatly wasn t comfortable with putting him on my back
Additionally although it does a pretty good job of distributing his weight by the time I take him out I usually feel out of whack In the hip carry the weight pulls on one shoulder and pushes in on the opposite hip Another thing that was difficult is that with my job I do a lot of reaching and the sling seemed to limit mobility on the side that it hung from
I loved that it was so simple but at the same time I struggled a bit to get it just right It always felt like he was hanging a bit low and maybe this contribute to me be sore after a while
Conclusively I loved the sling for a while but now that my son is older/bigger I ve moved onto the Ergo Baby Carrier I will definatley be hanging onto the Peanut Shell for my next baby though Maybe I can have my son on my back and another baby in the Peanut Shell on the front That ll turn some heads
More Relate Items Here
Cheapest price on Peanut Shell Red Baby Sling Reversible Small is the best
Posted by
shigure
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Labels:
Best Peanut Shell Red Baby Sling Reversible Small,
Buy Peanut Shell Red Baby Sling Reversible Small,
Cheap Peanut Shell Red Baby Sling Reversible Small,
Discount Peanut Shell Red Baby Sling Reversible Small,
Looking for Peanut Shell Red Baby Sling Reversible Small,
Peanut Shell Red Baby Sling Reversible Small
Save and Share!
Stumble Digg TweetSave Reddit More
Related Posts :